Saturday, January 19, 2008

Green my favorite

In case you haven't heard, green is Avery's favorite color. If he has the choice he will always pick green over any other color (balloons, gummy bears, shirts, etc). I wasn't sure why he likes green so much until he brought home is daycare blanket last Thursday for the weekend......


When Avery turned one and moved to the toddler room at daycare, Kevin decided he did not need his blankies anymore and stopped letting him take them into school. (I guess he is weirded out that I still sleep with my baby blanket occassionally). Anyway, Avery's daycare teachers gave him this piece of green leopard print flannel fabric and he has been attached to it ever since. I tried to tell Kevin that sometimes karma works against you. Like last night, Kevin yelled at Avery for taking his hat and mittens off in the car. A little while later he asked him for a kiss goodnight and Avery turned around and stuck his butt in Kevin's face. I guess that's what you get!!

No comments: