Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catching up

Its the middle of June already. I can't believe it. Summer always has a way of sneaking up on us out here. There really isn't much of a spring so it always feels like we jump from winter to summer. Life is so good in the summer. Great weather, fresh food, plenty to do. I can't seem to ever get the boys inside, they just love being outdoors. Here are a few pics from the last few months. Sorry it has taken so long to get them posted.



Baby Jake vs. The Hostas
I think the hostas won.  Actually he fell of the back step into the hostas scraping his face on the way down.  Its all better now.  PS.  See my molars back there?


Avery's preschool mother's day program.  They sang songs and made us cards and snacks.  I cried, it was so dang cute!!

New kicks, too small already, these kids are growing like weeds!

Baby Jake before his big boy haircut

Maybe my favorite picture of all time.  Avery riding the race cars at the park at MOA.  A year ago they had to stop the ride to let us off, he was so scared of this ride.  Now he is big enough to ride on his own and clearly he loves it.  



No comments: