Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Daddy Ladder




In search of the best apples in Minnesota we went to our third apple orchard last weekend. This one was by far the least commercial, most authentic orchard we have vistited this year. We decided to try picking our own apples which Avery absolutley loved. Actually he liked picking up the apples off the ground an throwing them while yelling, "BALL!" more than anything else. We also went for a tractor ride, complete with sound effects from Avery, picked out a pumpkin and saw some horses. The photo below is of Kevin lifting Avery up to pick the apples from the top of the tree.


In other news Avery met a cat this weekend and learned how to meow, more like - YEEEOOOWWWW! I dyed my hair red (as you can see from the pictures) and it looks ridiculous. Finally I am leaving for Hong Kong in a few minutes for 10 days. I'm very sad to be leaving my guys. Maybe I will make a posting from my trip, but then I might have to change the name of the blog to the adventures of Mini-Mooks mom!

No comments: