Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I love Nanny's Jelly



I made it home safe and sound from Hong Kong last Thursday. I stepped off one plane and got on another one to head to Philadelphia for the weekend. We left Avery with Susie and Patrick and my parents on Friday so we could go to our friends' Kevin and Ginger's wedding in New York. I was worried that Avery would have a hard time since I had been away for so long, but by all reports he was on his best behavior while we were away. He is especially smitten by Susie's au pair Teresa and loves hanging out with his Pop Pop and his big cousin Patrick. The picture as left is of him enjoying Nanny's raspberry jelly for breakfast. Forget the toast, he just likes to lick the jelly off the bread.

I didn't get many pictures this trip because I was seriously jet lagged. We were hoping Susie's little girls would be there, but they waited until last night to make their appearance in the world. Sophie and Grace Ryan were born around 6:30pm Tuesday October 24th. Sophie weighed a hefty 6lbs 6oz while little Grace was only 3lbs 14 oz. Both were about 17" long. Susie says the girls are doing great, no issues what so ever. They are just trying to get little Grace over 4 lbs so she can go home with her sister this weekend. Hopefully Pop Pop will get some pictures posted today. As soon as he does, I will include the link.

No comments: